This artwork is from my adult (NSFW) satirical coloring book, "Just the Tip."
In that coloring book, each image is wrapped in a short poem that I wrote with it, which really gives the artwork a lot more meaning.
The title of this artwork is, "Breaking My Neck Dancing"
The poem that wrapped this one was:
Freeze that frame! Now a filter add!
The world must think we're super rad!
We now fart hearts, and piss them, too,
As we share moments that are less than true.
And so what if we share
A bit too much,
A glowing thumbs up
Is life's best crutch.
Pick a surface and sticker it with purpose…
Rest assured that you'll be able to use this ridiculously resilient decal on your favorite water bottle, car, bathroom mirror, Trapper Keeper, laptop, or on any other surface you are obsessed with covering.
When you first feel this vinyl sticker, you'll understand that some stickers are just… nicer
- Water may try, but it can't hurt this sticker
- Direct sunlight's got nothing on it
- Extreme weather might as well just walk away right now
- Even your heated dishwasher is going to sit and sulk when it can’t do any damage to it
"Unique" is this sticker’s middle name
This is the only place you'll ever find this sticker, and since every sticker I sell was created without the rest of the sticker world in mind, you know you're getting something different and special.
Happy shopping. You're really going to like what I send you.
If you haven't hit the checkout button (just yet), how about a few (totally pointless) sticker thoughts from yours truly?
- Stickers are like tattoos for your things. Once you get one you like, it's really hard to not want another (and another)
- Cheap stickers are like cheap tattoos. You tend to get bored of them quickly and they are a real pain to remove
- "Sticker" rhymes with "liquor,' which is the name I should have given my dog since I'm always yelling, "don't lick her!" (sorry, not sorry)
- I never thought I'd grow up to be the "sticker guy." And if I am a sticker guy, does that mean I never actually grew up?