MORE THAN 100 DIFFERENT "SUPERPOWERS" TO CHOOSE FROM
Confession: when I start a project, I tend to have a little habit of taking it way too far. I suppose that's just one of my superpowers.
Anyways, such was the case when I created this collection of superpower stickers. What was supposed to be just six or seven different stickers turned into enough (awesome) designs that you could cover a blue whale with them. I also keep adding more, but don't tell my therapist that.
So... Yeah... I love them, and apparently you all love them. These stickers did turn out to be really popular, so all is well that ends well, right?
View the entire collection here. You won't regret it. And now, back to your sticker...
Pick a surface and sticker it with purpose…
Rest assured that you'll be able to use this ridiculously resilient decal on your favorite water bottle, car, bathroom mirror, Trapper Keeper, laptop, or on any other surface you are obsessed with covering.
When you first feel this vinyl sticker, you'll understand that some stickers are just… nicer
- Water may try, but it can't hurt this sticker
- Direct sunlight's got nothing on it
- Extreme weather might as well just walk away right now
- Even your heated dishwasher is going to sit and sulk when it can’t do any damage to it
"Unique" is this sticker’s middle name
This is the only place you'll ever find this sticker, and since every sticker I sell was created without the rest of the sticker world in mind, you know you're getting something different and special.
Happy shopping. You're really going to like what I send you.
If you haven't hit the checkout button (just yet), how about a few (totally pointless) sticker thoughts from yours truly?
- Stickers are like tattoos for your things. Once you get one you like, it's really hard to not want another (and another)
- Cheap stickers are like cheap tattoos. You tend to get bored of them quickly and they are a real pain to remove
- "Sticker" rhymes with "liquor,' which is the name I should have given my dog since I'm always yelling, "don't lick her!" (sorry, not sorry)
- I never thought I'd grow up to be the "sticker guy." And if I am a sticker guy, does that mean I never actually grew up?