What is the difference between a dad and a real dad? A big one! Dan Pearce, author of the world's most popular dad blog (Dan Pearce Creative), discusses the path that real dads take, the personal strength every father has, and the poignant realities of fatherhood.
Pearce shares his own story of unexpectedly becoming a single dad (for the second time), as well as his own list of "Real Dad Rules" which he wrote to make sure that while he was going through his toughest moments, single fatherhood never turned into bad fatherhood.
The Real Dad Rules is full of simple, powerful, and effective parenting discussion that can be read cover to cover or pulled off the shelf for that occasional burst of motivation when it's needed most. From a real dad's healthy touch, to powerful labeling, to the way a man treats the women in his life, this book covers it in a way that makes sense. Every child deserves a real dad. And every dad has the power and ability to be one. It just takes dedication, hard work, the occasional bout of humility, practice, a lot of laughing, and time.
It doesn't matter where a dad starts in his journey. It doesn't matter what kind of past he has had or what mistakes have been made along the way. It doesn't matter what he is struggling with most. What matters is that he starts. What matters is that he is working on it. What matters is that he gives it his all. The Real Dad Rules is a must read by every father, no matter how far along he is in his own parenting journey.
With special bonus chapters dedicated to single dads and stepdads, every father will find extremely useful and logical tools that he can use all along the way. Being a dad should be exciting. It should be fun. It should keep you on your toes. And, it should be the most fulfilling of all life's accomplishments. Real dads do it all, and they have a blast while they do.
Shipping, Guarantee, & Returns
- I currently offer shipment to the USA, Canada, England, Australia, and New Zealand. Most other countries are available for shipping and will be shown at checkout.
- Get free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25. Get free shipping on Canadian orders over $55. There is no free shipping for other international orders
- All orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days (depending on which option you choose at checkout).
- Priority shipping options are available.
- All stickers and stationery are beautifully packaged and well-protected during shipment.
GUARANTEE & RETURN POLICY
- I guarantee the quality of my premium stickers, stationary, prints, and all other items that I sell 100%. If you are unsatisfied upon receiving them, return your order in brand new condition for a full refund, no problem.
- At this time, I do not offer exchanges on any of my products.
- There are no guarantees or warranties on clearance items (any item marked down in price for quicker sale)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. I do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.